You might have heard and come across the term Digital Marketing more than frequent and chances are that you might have heard how Digital Marketing has transformed many businesses and made them a huge success.
In this article, we will detail what is digital marketing, it’s benefits, importance and how to successfully create a Digital Marketing road map for your business.
Not long ago did the world of traditional marketing rely on door-to-door sales with100s of workforce knocking on 1000s of doors just for a single conversion. Not to mention, the amount of junk leads that a salesman has to filter out to find that one quality lead. The process was tedious and time-consuming but an effective one. But within 8-10 years the way you look at marketing has taken a gigantic turn. Everything and everyone is digital.
In a nutshell, digital marketing is a medium by which you can connect with your customers, listen to their feedback, improve your product and eventually convert them into your happy clients. Additionally, appropriate marketing and having prominent online presence leads to an establishment of trust among its users.
Despite this fact, there are many business owners running successful brick-mortar outlets across the country without realizing that they can expand their brand value & business sales by simply implementing a solid digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing has come a long way to the point which AI, AR, and personalized marketing are the future. If you don’t catch up to the trend and exist at the same level as your competitors, you are losing business. Also, numerous other benefits come along; you get to improve your ROI and bottom line with continuous digital marketing.
Here are a few reasons why taking your business to the digital world is crucial:
- Reach new potential customers quickly
- Generate a vast amount of qualified leads
- Run marketing campaigns that are more targeted and profiled
- Measure digital campaigns precisely
- Scale up marketing on a global level
- Capture new markets
- Keep marketing cost in control
- Save travel time and expenses
- Improve ROI and bottom line
Importance of Digital Marketing
A professional website with engaging design and content will be a fundamental start and this will be the base for running all your Digital Marketing campaigns, optionally having a blog on your own domain can give you some nice advantages.
How to create a Digital Marketing road map for your business.
- Identify your audience: First and foremost, it is essential to know who all your online audience. Only when you narrow down on an online audience, you would be able to pinpoint on a digital platform for your business. If your audience is professional LinkedIn users, then it is only wise to locate them and target using LinkedIn marketing. This applies to the other platforms as well.
- Perform SEO consistently: Everyone, including your competitors, desire to be at the top of the SERPs. The average time it takes to rank the keywords would be between 5-6 months approximately. Patience is the key here. But once you start ranking on the top of the SERP, you would be able to bring the right audience to your website, in turn, driving high ROI.
- A website that resonates with your brand’s vision: Even if you are able to drive a great amount of paid or organic traffic to your website, an outstanding webpage is what converts. Some tools allow you to analyze the areas that work among your audience and gives room for improvement.
- Do quality blogging: Blogging is an inexpensive way to bring traffic to your site automatically. Start a blog for your website and promote it on the other social media platforms. Blogs add value to your audience; that is what is necessary for them to visit your site and stay on it longer.
- Social media is the storm: It can help you create a highly targeted audience and engage them regularly. It is a great tool to develop a personal bond with your audience. They tend to know you better and, in turn, trust you better.
- Google is the key to selling online: Do not forget the power of google marketing. Be it search, display, video advertising on Youtube, it is critical for your business to start performing google ads.
Wondering where to start?
If you are a startup with a budget that can be allocated only for your digital marketing and not for an employee, then you should spend some time, learn digital marketing and do it for your business, yourself. There are crash courses, advanced courses and strategy-based courses that can bring the best practices to the table. You can look for a digital marketing course that offers real-time projects as a part of the curriculum. You can look for class-room training that offers real-time projects as a part of the course curriculum.
If you are a business with a set goal in place, then our suggestion would be to find the best digital marketing agency in town that syncs with your vision and hand the job over to them. There are two main advantages of joining hands with an agency, among the vast sea of other: You can save a considerable portion of the money that is going as salary to the employees that you hire. You can entrust the role to an agency as they would’ve covered various domains and would know the best practices in the industry; basically, they know what would work and what wouldn’t.
Every brand is unique and needs an approach that is solely curated for it. Merge with
the trend and come up with a smart plan for your business that can ultimately
aid your brand goals. Do not forget your audience. It is clear that they are
present online, but where can you reach them is the tricky part.
So, if you are a small business trying to generate quality leads, a multi-national
company trying to increase your ROI, a teacher who was to make money via
teaching, or an NGO trying to save the world, YOU NEED TO PERFORM SOLID DIGITAL
Digital Marketing provides a great opportunity that every business can take advantage of by aligning various modern digital channels into their marketing strategy, we at Halita Digital Skills will be happy to assist you in your Digital Marketing journey by setting up a rewarding plan that can take account of your revenue targets, marketing budgets and come up with a plan for media selection while suggesting channel ROI and bring the right expertise to execute your next Digital marketing campaign flawlessly. Click here to request a free quote.